Mastering Agility in Leadership Cohort
Trans4mation and DearHuman.LIFE are excited to pilot an ICAgile Certified Expert in Agility in Leadership (ICE–AL) cohort program. This pilot is being offered in collaboration with ICAgile for the purpose of enhancing the relevance and impact of this offering for the global agile community. By participating in and successfully completing this pilot cohort, you will receive an ICE–AL designation regardless of the outcome of the pilot.
Agility in organizations only happens when there is agility in leadership. Agility in leadership can only happen when people intentionally grow their leader within. Our Mastering Agility in Leadership cohort is a program of focused context to grow your personal leadership agility, lead human-centered change and create thriving culture. Join Phillip Cave and Michele Madore as they guide you on this journey of leadership mastery.
- Timeline: Oct 2022 – March 2023
- 5-Day Basecamp (Virtual): Oct 24-28, 2022
- Mon-Thurs 9am-2pm ; Fri 9am-12pm (Eastern Time)
- Virtual/Remote Sessions: 10 Sessions, every other Wednesday, from 11am-1pm Eastern time (beginning on November 16th):
- Nov 16
- Nov 30
- Dec 14
- Jan 4
- Jan 18
- Feb 1
- Feb 15
- Mar 1
- Mar 15
- Mar 29
- $6,450 *pricing for the Pilot only
- 5-Day Virtual Basecamp + 10 Virtual Sessions every 2 weeks
- Expert Certification Fee (ICE-AL)
- IEQ9 Enneagram Test and Report
- Coach Debrief with the report
- Leadership Survey
- Pay in full up front for a total of $6,450 USD
- Payment plan: $1,350 x 5 payments (for a total of $6,750 USD)
*ICP-LEA and ICP-PDV are not required to receive the Expert certification for the PILOT only.
- Required Pre-reading: Anatomy of Peace by The Arbinger Institute
- Suggested Pre-reading: Leadership & Self-Deception by The Arbinger Institute
- IEQ9 Enneagram
- The Leadership Survey (A question survey of our own)
Michele Madore, Founder, Managing Member of Trans4mation, draws on a nearly 30-year career as leader, consultant, coach, and employee to help develop Agile coaches, leaders, and organizations. She is also the Co-Author of the recently published book “Agile Transformation: Using the Integral Agile Transformation Framework to Think and Lead Differently”. She has spent 15 years helping organizations journey humanely to agility, and has coached hundreds of Agile Coaches. A Professional Integral Coach (ICCP-2), she applies the Integral Agile Transformation Framework™ to help leaders succeed with their Agile transformations.
Phillip Cave, is the CEO of DearHuman.LIFE & People Development Consultant and Coach. As a tech startup alum, operational leader, and business agility consultant to startups and Fortune 100 companies for over 30 years, Phillip supports leaders and teams to achieve greater success only accessible through human-centric work and alignment. He’s experienced operational roles and the entire lifecycle of companies by architecting and delivering software products, organizational systems, operational leadership, and coaching. Phillip gets what it’s like to experience both frustration and flourishing as an individual contributor, team member, and leader. What he found over the years was that it was useful to understand his own mindset and way of being and operating to then invite others to do the same. He finds this leads to true success and thriving cultures.