Enterprise Coaching for Agility – Master Cohort Program (ECMP)
Enterprise Coaching for Agility – Master Cohort Program (ECMP)
We are excited to launch our eighth Enterprise Coaching Master Cohort Program in Fall 2022! Dates will be announced soon. Trans4mation is laser-focused on deepening the development of Enterprise Coaches and Leaders to radically change the results of Agile Transformations.
Organizations are looking to evolve their level of maturity from team to enterprise level agility. Developing the capacity to work at the enterprise level of an organization requires more than understanding how to scale Agile. It requires the ability to work effectively with complex adaptive systems, addressing both the human and organizational aspects of transformational type change.
Our “Enterprise Coaching for Agility – Master Cohort Program” (ECMP) will take your Agile Coaching skills to the next level, helping you to develop a rich understanding of the complexity and scope of Enterprise Agility. There’s no other program in the world like it. It is the first Enterprise Coaching program to be accredited by ICAgile for the expert level certification in Enterprise Coaching with graduates from across the globe.
The program is deeply rooted in methods and schools of thought from professional coaching certification programs, Integral theory (Integral Agile Transformation Framework), Organizational Development (OD), Leadership Development and Enterprise Agile Coaching. It is led by Michele Madore and Trans4mation’s Partner Facilitators, who bring many years of experience leading organizations, Agile Transformations, and coaching & mentoring leaders and coaches around the world.
In this Cohort, you will stand in your own storm of transformation, unravel and navigate your own complexity, and practice building the new capabilities you need to become a powerful instrument of transformation. Building the new capabilities will take you into a deep dive of the Integral Agile Transformation Framework, and a 4-quadrant pragmatic exploration of each of the Integral Disciplines needed to realize the desired change. Through the use of pragmatic tools, application and practice you will become an authentic force for transformation.
Special shout out to some of our Cohort Grads who have earned their ICAgile Certified Expert in Enterprise Coaching (ICE-EC) designation!
- Location: Virtual
- Program Timeline: Will be announced soon – kicking off in Fall 2022 (Sept)
- Introduction Call: TBD
- Cohort Basecamp: 4 days (virtual, 6-hour sessions): Dates TBD (9am-3pm EST)
- Following the Basecamp, we will meet approximately every 2 weeks, for 2-hour Virtual Zoom Video Sessions for a total of 14 Sessions (Thursdays from 10am-12pm EST)
- Peer Triad calls in between Cohort Sessions, for a minimum of 12 Triad calls
- 2 Private Coaching Sessions
*All Cohort Members must be in attendance for the introduction call and the full 4 day basecamp.
Due to the ICAgile hour requirements, you cannot miss more than 3 sessions for the entirety of the program. If you have to miss a session, you will need to read through the content, provide a summary on the session, as well as meet with your triad.
Our Cohort Basecamp Energy
We will begin to create and strengthen our container even before the basecamp. We will immerse ourselves in a transformative space as individuals, and as a collective for 4 days. The week is structured to alternate between internal and external work each day, to allow for balance and energetic flow. As a remote basecamp, we consciously give attention to what is needed to deepen our collective space, and create a container that allows for individual and collective transformational moments and experiences. It is this energy that we will carry forward on the Cohort journey.
- Developing Self as Leader – You are the most important instrument of change. Increase self-awareness of patterns in thought and action, and build capability in desired areas for greater effectiveness and impact.
- Coaching Range – Expand your coaching range. Coach individuals and systems using professional coaching and facilitation techniques working across organizational boundaries.
- Developing Leadership in Organizations – Invite, influence and initiate vertical leadership development at all levels.
- Guiding Organizational Agility – Work with complex adaptive systems using the Integral Agile Transformation Framework to address culture, mindset, behaviors and systems barriers to change.
- Guiding the Change Process – Co-create the change using a holistic approach for entering client systems working with both the human and business aspects of change.
Agile Coaches looking to expand Enterprise Coaching for Agility competencies, Agile Transformation Leaders, and Change Management Leadership working with Agile Transformation.
Meet Your Cohort Instructor
Michele Madore: Founder & Principal of Trans4mation; Co-Author of “Agile Transformation: Using The Integral Agile Transformation Framework To Think and Lead Differently”; Co-creator of the Integral Agile Transformation Framework™; Professional Certified Integral Coach (ICC); ICAgile Certified Trainer-Agility in the Enterprise, Coaching Agile Transitions; ICAgile Certified Expert – Enterprise Coach Track (ICE-EC, ICP-ENT, ICP-CAT); Leadership Coach (Leadership Circle System, Certified Practitioner); Certified Strategic Change Consultant, 4Sight Conscious Change Leadership Program (Being First); Founder of the Agile Richmond User Group. It is from a place of purpose, passion and intention, that I intentionally choose to develop my way of being as an instrument of change. I believe that I am the most important instrument of change and therefore I must bring my authentic, whole self to my clients. I teach others to do what I have been willing to do first. I’ve led, developed, consulted and coached organizations for the past 25 years. Whether it’s an Agile Transformation, an acquisition, a start-up, expansion – what they all have in common is the human aspect of change. And that is where the leverage is. I will teach you how to leverage your self as instrument, how to access and bring forth your authentic voice, and equip you with powerful and practical tools and techniques to lead transformational change at the enterprise level.
ICAgile ICE-EC, ICP-CAT, and ICP-ENT Certifications upon successful completion of requirements. This is the first Enterprise Coaching program to be accredited by ICAgile for the expert level certification in Enterprise Coaching. This Cohort will give graduating participants all required courses for the Expert Certification.
If you already have the ENT and the CAT, please read carefully:
Every Cohort participant will go through the same curriculum. The ICAgile learning objectives are built into the overall Cohort program; it is not a separate part of the program. It will not be a repeat of the ENT and CAT courses you took with another provider since we teach the LO’s within the context of our Integral Agile Transformation Framework, which is the foundation for all of our content. However, we will reduce the overall tuition fee by $120 USD if you have already received the ENT and CAT.
- Since this is a competency-based Cohort Program, you are required to have an Organizational client to apply learnings and use for your Case Study and Application. *Note: you do not have to be coaching at the C-level of the organization, but you do have to have the ability to work beyond just a team level coaching engagement. For example, working with HR, Portfolio/Program, Leadership Coaching etc. is acceptable.
*Should your client engagement end during the Cohort, we will make every effort to work with you on an alternative solution. Your case study can include more than one client.
- Completion of the full Leadership Circle Profile Survey which you will need on Day 1 of Cohort Basecamp. (This is included in the program and we will help you set it up).
- “Mastering Leadership”by Robert Anderson and William Adams
- Agile Transformation: Using the Integral Agile Transformation Framework™ to Think and Lead Differently by Michele Madore and Michael Spayd
- “Transcending and Including Our Current Way of Being: An Introduction to Integral Coaching” by Joanne Hunt (we will send you the white-paper)
What You Bring
- You will need to have a good internet connection; Webcam that is turned on for each session; Be able to use Slack and Zoom video (we recommend two monitors)
- Full participation and commitment to the Cohort and to your peers
- An active client to apply the learnings with
- Completed Leadership Circle Profile
- Dedication to your personal leadership development plan, giving and receiving feedback with peers and Cohort leaders
- Attend all Cohort & Triad Sessions – via Zoom video, Mural collaboration tool, Profi, Slack
- Curiosity and openness to your growth and learning
- Completion of all assignments including your Client Case Study
- Share & contribute – balancing listening & speaking
We are excited to announce that we will be using our new all-in-one learning platform (Profi). Please click here to access the informational/application enrollment for the ECMP – Fall 2022. Upon reviewal of your application, we will send you the private link for registration and payment. If you have any questions, please contact our Operations Manager, Brittany Tew ([email protected]).
- The regular tuition fee is $5,900 USD if you decide to pay in monthly installments (8 monthly payments of $737.50, for a total of $5,900).
- If you pay in full up front, the tuition fee is discounted to $5,650 USD.
- 4-Day Cohort Basecamp (virtual)
- 14 Virtual Video Sessions
- 2 Private Coaching Sessions
- The Leadership Circle Profile – To be completed by you and your evaluators prior to the Cohort Basecamp. This includes a private coaching debrief session.
- ICAgile ICE-EC, ICP-CAT, and ICP-ENT Certifications upon successful completion of requirements
- Profi all-in-one learning platform
We are super excited about this Cohort experience, and we hope you will join us and take your coaching to the next level!
If for some reason Trans4mation has to cancel a course, participants will receive a full refund. We need a minimum number of participants to make the course feasible.
If a participant would like to cancel their seat, they may do so and receive a full refund minus any transaction fees up until 1 calendar month before the course. The participant would receive a 50% refund up until 2 weeks before the course. After this period, Trans4mation is unable to offer a refund as we will have committed to costs for the participant’s seat.
However, if a participant finds someone else to take their seat then we would offer a refund, minus any costs incurred with the transaction. *Please note, cohort participants must be present from day 1 and cannot join in after the basecamp week.
Hear Testimonials from our Pioneer Cohort